I'm only taking custom orders for the following products:
- Headstalls - single ear, browband, short cheek, regular cheek
- Leather Halters with a name or brand
In short, here's what you need to do:
- Email me at email@example.com with what you'd like to order. I'll give you a quote and timeline
- If you'd like to proceed with the order, return to this page and purchase the deposit
Here's how it works:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Contact Us page, and let me know you're interested in placing a custom order. Please give me as much info as you can, so I have a good idea of what you're after, and can also provide you with a quote and timeline.
Once I've given you a quote, you'll return to this page and purchase the Deposit. Paying for the deposit will ensure you have a spot in line. The deposit will be taken off the final invoice total, which will be sent to you and must be PAID IN FULL BEFORE I start your order. I will not start your order until the invoice has been paid in full.
If you aren't 100% sure what you'd like to order, but don't want to miss out on a spot, please mention that in the email. I will only have a limited amount of spots available, so don't wait too long to decide. Once I get to your spot in line, I'll email you and ask for the details.
Once I'm finished your order, I'll send pics and ship it out to you.
Things to keep in mind:
- I'm not taking on new projects at this time. In other words, if I haven't already built something similar, I'll have to pass on the order. I've found that new projects take far more time and energy than I'm willing to invest at this time. Past products I've built include breastcollars, headstalls, bags, purses, spur straps, belts, halters (all types), wallets, dog collars, caps, cell phone pockets, etc. If you're unsure, just send me an email and I'd be so happy to chat with you about what you have in mind.
Or you can use the Contact Us page
- Please don't send me pics of items you'd like me to reproduce from other Makers. That is extremely insulting, and I refuse to replicate other people's work. Please keep in mind my style (which I would describe as floral carved, with buckstitch or spots, sometimes painted, sometimes with fringe) when placing your order. I don't work with bling, crystals, or sewn on stones. I enjoy my personal style, and I'm sure you do as well or you wouldn't be interested in placing an order with me :)
- Please send me an email, NOT a Facebook or Instagram message - I lose track of these messages far too easily.
- If you have more than one item to order, please let me know. The Deposit you purchase will hold the spot for multiple items, you won't have to purchase multiple Deposits.
- ALL DEPOSITS are 100% non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you don't pay the full amount once I submit the final invoice, you lose the Deposit and the spot in line.